Hannah has become quite intrigued by the appendages attached to her legs. A new discovery every day! And the secret life 0f Dad. Not sure, but I'm fairly certain this is what goes on at the Harriman household during the day. When I asked him what he was doing, he said "keeping Hannah happy". Whatever works!
Ha, thanks! That actually used to be my hat when I was little. And yesterday I saw this little girl with the cutest pigtails and I though "I am so going to do that to Hannah's hair".
I am in love with that first picture of Hannah in her new hat! Who would have ever guessed you were good at accessorizing! :)
ReplyDeleteHa, thanks! That actually used to be my hat when I was little. And yesterday I saw this little girl with the cutest pigtails and I though "I am so going to do that to Hannah's hair".
ReplyDelete