Sunday, June 12, 2011

A Blog Post for Kristyn, Who Requested Daily Updates

Girls weekend has come to an end and Joseph swears Hannah's bigger now than when he left 56 hours ago. Rubbish, I say...but of course Hannah doesn't seem any bigger to me now compared to the day she was born 3 months ago (although I realize she's grown quite a bit as I try to cram her little feet into her newborn outfits). I was looking back at pictures and it's funny to see the little squirt on her first few days home--adorable, but really no signs of the sweet personality she has now. She's turning into quite the fun little lady. Even stranger is to see pictures from last year (and beyond) and wonder where Hannah is, and then realize she wasn't born yet...seems like we've had her forever! And to accompany this nostalgic moment, here are a few pictures from the weekend.

2 comments:

  1. I can't be the only one who looks forward to new pictures! You don't really have to update me everyday :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm sure you're not the only one. You're the only one who's nonchalantly asked for them though. I know my parents would love daily updates, they just don't comment on the blog!

    ReplyDelete