Our dinnertime entertainment. This is actually the third try-we thought the first time was coincidence, second try to make sure, third attempt to get it on video. Mean, mean, mean...but no long term harm done.
And Joseph gave Hannah a bath for the first time. I think he was genuinely concerned the sudsy little squirt would slip slide right out of his hands. He called for me to grab the camera and I came running expecting to see Hannah doing something cute....but he wanted to show the world his baby burrito skills. Joseph says that she looks like a boy all wrapped up. Must be all that hair that gives her the feminine appearance.
Joseph, by the way, is on day 1 of 30 (or more) days of committing to eating well and exercising. Go Joe Go!
Oh my goodness! That video is hilarious! I seriously just laughed for 10 minutes! Poor Hannah!
ReplyDeleteI don't know why I was expecting a laugh after reading "mean mean mean" but I was.
ReplyDeletePoor kid. However, nice bundling!