Hannah's certainly a loved little girl with an extremely patient, kind, and caring Dad. We couldn't make it without him and I appreciate everything he does for us. Joseph wears many hats and takes on each of his role with intention and 100% effort. I know the time he spends with our daughter is making lasting impressions and is already contributing to her becoming a sweet little lady.
And my Dad is a one-of-a-kind guy who would do anything for his kids. I know I speak for my brother's when I say that I appreciate all the love and support he's shown for us and continues to give us. He and my Mom have parented three successful, caring, and happy children...and as a parent myself now, I know how much that means. Thanks for helping me foster my love of athletics and give me direction in my life.
I love you guys lots!
No comments:
Post a Comment