Friday, June 24, 2011

A Lull in the Workday

Now how am I supposed to get anything done at work when I receive cute emails and pictures like this from Cassie?! According to Cassie, Nathaniel grabbed Hannah's arm and Hannah licked his head (he learned that from her big brother).

And while I went into my computer at work to upload this picture, I found one from last October when a couple of my co-workers and I were at a conference in Chicago and met Richard Simmons. I was only 18 weeks pregnant, but he was loving all over the itty bitty baby bump. Yeah, it was pretty strange. But kudos to him...60+ years old and still rockin the Dolfin shorts.

3 comments:

  1. That is adorable. Glad to hear Boone is being a good teacher :)
    BTW: Richard Simmons touching you is creepy!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I definitely agree!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I absolutely love the Richard Simmons picture. I miss the NIFS crew.
    PS, I have to email you on my to do list for tomorrow!

    ReplyDelete