My first triathlon (the Indianapolis Go Girl) post-Hannah went well. First place overall and more importantly I felt great! Looking forward to my next race in September. The training group I coached did great too!
Hannah and Joseph were wonderful cheerleaders and it was fun and motivating to see them out on the course. I won a gift certificate to St. Elmo's Steakhouse, so Joseph and I will plan a date night to enjoy the winnings. I've heard the shrimp cocktail is yummy!
And great Grandma and Grandpa Harriman stopped by for a quick visit this afternoon. Hannah was napping last time they came over, so they were delighted that she was awake this time.
Glad you did well today! I did horrible, but I didn't expect much. I am the fat out of shape girl! I have some work to do before next year since that was my one and only tri this season.
ReplyDeleteNice work Sarah! In that picture it looks like you are going the wrong way - you must have been pretty far ahead!
ReplyDelete