Today was Hannah's first trip to the Indiana State Fair. It was a good way to end the weekend after a long 3 (or 4??) days of roofing for the guys and working/studying/being a baby for the gals.
Although there were a plethora (hey Kristyn, I used your favorite word) of choices for dinner...fried oreos, fried kool-aid, fried butter...I opted for the Dairy Bar with a grilled cheese sandwich and milkshake.
Hannah enjoyed her milk too. The Dairy Bar fills baby bottles for free and we were tempted to see if they would fill her empty bottle with chocolate milk...for us.
Hannah and her Nana.
Hannah and Buttercup. This year was the Year of the Soybean. Next year is the year of the Dairy Cow. That excites me since some sort of ice cream concoction is a shoe-in for the signature food.
Joseph's sticker says I love beef. Yes, yes he does. And Hannah crashed out towards the end of our adventure.
***How many butts? I counted about 4, maybe 5***
No comments:
Post a Comment