Does that book under Hannah's feet say "Smart Ass." What the heck? I am going to try to call on my way to Betty's today...around 2-3ish...haven't decided what time I am leaving. PS I need some more Boone pictures!
Smart Ass is a pretty cool board game (and the right height for little legs right now). My mom brought it to the hospital and we played it while everything was still fun and games before real labor started. Boone's in the picture...indulging at the local watering hole. I'll try to get a few of the errant dog today.
Does that book under Hannah's feet say "Smart Ass." What the heck? I am going to try to call on my way to Betty's today...around 2-3ish...haven't decided what time I am leaving.
ReplyDeletePS I need some more Boone pictures!
Smart Ass is a pretty cool board game (and the right height for little legs right now). My mom brought it to the hospital and we played it while everything was still fun and games before real labor started. Boone's in the picture...indulging at the local watering hole. I'll try to get a few of the errant dog today.
ReplyDelete