Saturday, May 28, 2011
The Welcome Home Committee
I hurry home, excited to see Hannah after my first full-day back to work, and here's how I'm greeted. The anticipation of my homecoming must have been too tiresome.
Joseph's first week as stay at home Dad went well and included a trip to the Dr. for a blocked tear duct (where the office ladies were impressed with his lack of superfluous baby gear in tow), a trip to visit Grandfather at work for an oil change, several trips to the Home Depot (as I mentioned before, no week is complete without a trip to the Depot), and an attempted trip to NIFS for lunch (rookie mistake of not adding the 20 minute baby time factor and pee/poop/outfit change before you go routine). He has his new role down for sure, and knowing that Hannah is well cared for puts my mind at ease during the day. Joseph claims that so far she's learned her numbers, how to play piano, and apparently how to feed herself...although I'm not sure what she's sipping on with the bottle at that angle.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
So this is the first thing I checked when I got back to the land of internet. I love the pictures and updates! We are in Seattle now for a few days! Talk to you soon!
ReplyDeleteI told Joseph we're not going to have any blog comments because you were cruising for the past week. I know you're having a great time...can't wait to hear the details!
ReplyDelete