Monday, May 23, 2011

The Big 2-8

Today was my Mother's Day/Birthday/Last Day of Maternity Leave celebration extravaganza. Joseph is worse about keeping surprises than I am, so the party started yesterday with presents--a single cup coffee maker from Joseph and Hannah--and continued today with festive decorations and breakfast after my birthday workout (hill sprints x 28). Next activity for the day-o-fun was a picnic lunch and "urban hiking" at Eagle Creek. And since no birthday is considered complete without a trip to the Home Depot, we swung by to pick-up flowers. We finished off the day with dinner and birthday brownies. I couldn't think of a better way to spend my day and thanks to everyone for the birthday wishes!


Even Mr. Boone was invited! And he's checked off for "good behavior in the backseat with Hannah".

1 comment:

  1. Love this post, especially the pictures! I know Hannah was scoping out her transtitions for Go Girl 2030! Glad today was a great one!

    ReplyDelete