Monday, April 4, 2011

We had great weather over the weekend and started planting our garden. We started off with lettuce, spinach, broccoli, and a few herbs. We're scaling back this year and will probably just grow squash, cucumbers, beans, and peas in addition to what we've already planted. Hannah, aka our little Flat Stanley helped. We finished off the day with a trip to our most favorite restaurant, Moe's Southwest. Hannah was less than impressed, but we're confident she'll come around eventually
.
Hannah lost the last little bit of her belly button nubbin over the weekend and had her first real bath today. She's on her way to being a water baby...no tears and she seemed to enjoy it!

2 comments:

  1. Sweet! Getting her into water early. I won't worry too much because I wouldn't put my head under water when I was 7 and had to be bribed. Also I hated running and it used to be my punishment.

    ReplyDelete
  2. And I wouldn't go to swim lessons without my little brother. Look how far you've come!!

    ReplyDelete