Friday, April 29, 2011

Not Your Typical Baby Book Milestone...

Hannah earned her "first projectile vomit" distinction in her baby book today. In true Exorcist fashion, Hannah lost her breakfast all over Mom and the couch. While I was doing damage control, jealous big brother Boone followed suit and regurgitated his breakfast on the other couch. Anything for attention!
No fever and all smiles, so it must just be a case of tummy troubles. Fingers crossed for a cleaner afternoon!

In other news, I've started back to work part-time a few hours a day, a few days a week and will continue with this schedule until the week of May 23rd. So far Joseph and I have baby swapped in the morning and relied on my sis-in-law, Cassie, to take care of her. Thanks Cassie! While I'd love to stay home and take care of Hannah, I have piece of mind that she's being cared for by our family. I think I'd be heart broken if we had to leave her at daycare!




Hannah gardening and taking care of the peonies transplanted from NC.

Hannah showed up at NIFS for a baby swap with a 3mo outfit on. At 10 lbs, she's a growing girl!

1 comment:

  1. I'm curious. How well did it work out getting gender appropriate and gender neutral outfits for Hannah without knowing she was going to be Hannah and not Harrison?

    ReplyDelete