Monday, April 11, 2011

Little Pooper

First a little background to the story...
Allegedly, when I was a baby I explosively shot poop at my Dad and across the room. Horrifying for a new parent, I'm sure. I've been told this story many times, often in the company of other family members who now know my bowel habits when I was a newborn. I've always anticipated some sort of karma-type payback, but luckily it was Joseph with the near miss yesterday. As I'm sitting in the living room, I hear "oh shit!" come from our bedroom where Joseph's changing Hannah. An expletive to express surprise, but also an accurate description of Joseph's encounter with explosive poop. While he was strategically placed off to the side and avoided the stream, the wall, changing table, and surrounding area were tinged a nice poop color. I have pictures, but instead here's one of the little pooper. And now Hannah has a story too.

And Hannah tried out the bottle last night. Success!! Now we can start the return to work plan and Mom and Dad can have a night out.

2 comments: