Tuesday, January 4, 2011

6-10 weeks to go!

With week 31 approaching, we're in the home stretch. Kiddo racked up at Christmas from our family and has a few warm outfits to hold us over until we know girl v. boy. Up until Christmas we've been convinced Kiddo is a girl, but I'm wavering and leaning more towards a boy now. Kiddo seems to be hanging out like my brothers did and NIFS members like to eagerly tell me what I'm having and why. Retrospectively, the surprise factor is doing wonders for our bank accounts...there's tons of adorable gender specific stuff out there that I'd be (more) tempted to buy if we knew. For now it's ducks, dogs, elephants, and frogs...
31ish weeks. Kristyn, I don't think I've gotten much larger, maybe rounder. Hopefully you won't be disappointed with my size when I see you in a few weeks!

2 comments:

  1. Of course I will not be disappointed! As long as I can feel a baby kick, I will be happy! It would be even more awesome to see an arm or leg go moving across your belly!

    ReplyDelete