Joseph and I are official graduates of Childbirth Education Class! Nine hours in a one-day, one-shot class and we feel like we're ready to go...at least for the "getting baby out" part of parenting. We were a little apprehensive heading into it, mainly because we were self-conscious about practicing in front of others being in labor without actually being in labor. But since this was a "fast track" class, the awkward breathing part was reduced to only 15 minutes with the instruction to continue to practice at home. Much preferred over the traditional 5 and 7 week classes. Next up is the tour of Clarian North and a Newborn Basics class.
For your viewing pleasure, I used the video camera my parents gave us for Christmas to capture Kiddo doing some impressive waves in the baby hotel. Even Boone was intrigued. I tried not to breathe, but decided that wasn't such a great idea. Enjoy...
No comments:
Post a Comment