Wednesday, December 22, 2010

Merry Christmas from the Bump



Merry Christmas! I hope everyone is enjoying the week and looking forward to Christmas with family and friends. We're heading down to NC tomorrow to spend a few days with my family. The whole crew will be there and we're looking forw ard to a few days of relaxing and watching cable television.

These past few weeks have been busy with work and school. I'm heading into the busy season at NIFS and Joseph is finished with finals. We've started collecting things for the baby, most of which are just piling into the crib. I'm sure we'll have it together by March though. We've found craigslist to be a great resource and I get excited when I find super deals.

Here are a few pics of the baby belly. Lots of people have pointed out the recent growth and one NIFS member deduced that the baby must be healthy since I've really started looking pregnant. At 7+ months it's about time (not complaining!).
27/28 weeks 29 weeks frontal

2 comments:

  1. Dang!!! When did you get sooooooo big???!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ha! Just what a preggo wants to hear! I'll be super huge by the time you get here.

    ReplyDelete