13 lbs, 23.75 inches. Still under the curve for both weight and length, but healthy! Not so happy about her shots and interrupted nap.
Hannah's rolling over like a champ and is looking forward to her first airplane trip on Thursday to Texas. Now that she's a big girl and can hold her head up she can use her bumbo. And yes, Krsityn, I will not put her on the counter. "Bumbo is happiest on the ground".
Is that what Bumbo says, "happiest on the ground?" That is exactly what the baby flipped off of from the counter the other day. Maybe I should have reminded her mom that. :)
ReplyDeleteHow exciting for Hannah though!
Yep, that's what bumbo says. I'm still leery about having her in it, even on the ground. She gets her arms and legs going and it seems like she could flip flop out. We'll see how it goes, but it may be vetoed once she can sit up.
ReplyDeleteSarah, I love reading the blog. Keep the updates coming. I hope you have fun visiting your brother.
ReplyDeletewell as long as its on the floor and she flops out, she will be fine...just some of the many bumps and bruises that will happen in her life!
ReplyDelete