There's already talk of trying again next year. That's 364 days to train, boys...364 days, so let's not leave it up to chance and lucky socks to get us through next time.
After a shower, lunch, and recovery lounge on the couch, we walked to downtown Columbus to check out the Fabulous 4th of July celebration. Joseph started on round 1 of pig fest with a BBQ sandwich (ribs and sausage tonight) and we stopped by the fountain on the way home. It was HOT and Hannah was certainly underwhelmed and ready for a quick snooze.
My Mom and I took advantage of a happy, smiling baby and summer props to take a few pictures of Hannah. BBQ tonight and fireworks to end the day.
No better way to start the day than in lycra!
ReplyDeleteI am glad we got to see you guys and meet Hannah. Wish she wasn't sleeping. Next time - I'm scooping her up!
Congrats on the bike ride...especially Joseph, I wouldn't have even attempted it! Beautiful pics of Hannah!
ReplyDelete