Sunday, February 6, 2011
Reflections of a Rainbow
My car key is believed to be buried beneath 12 inches of ice and snow in the front yard. So in trying to occupy myself, I've been doing a plethora of things...cleaning, organizing, and most relevant to this post, going through pics on the computer. We'll blame the prego hormones for my reflective mood, but I came across a picture of a rainbow I took back in June and felt the need to share and suggest a meaning. The picture was taken on June 15th to be exact...which is the day my Grandma Tine died and probably the day (+/- a couple) that Kiddo became Kiddo. And as most of you know, Kiddo is actually Baby #2 for us as we miscarried in May and this rainbow was a welcomed symbol during a challenging time. So whether it's the symbolism of the circle of life or a promise of better things to come...Kiddo is going to be great.
On a side note, look at the green grass!!!!!!!!!! Summer!!!!!!!!!!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment