Sunday, February 27, 2011

38/39 weeks!


38/39 wks compared to week 8 back in July. Much tanner 8 months ago! And my two kiddos...one a little lopsided at the moment (Kiddo) and one much furrier than the other (Boone, hopefully).
Still waiting this week in Babyland. Joseph and I spent some time last Sunday cleaning out the baby's room and crossing off some items on the "before baby" list. I feel accomplished and like knowing we just have the day-to-day things to take care of these next few weeks.
My friends at work had a surprise baby shower for me last week, complete with scavenger hunt and cake. Kudos to my co-workers...it was definitely creative and lots of fun. We also had an ultrasound this past week to check for growth. I'll scan the pics and post the creepiest baby picture ever. The 2-D ultrasound didn't do poor Kiddo justice at all. All seems well and we have our next appt on Thurs.

No comments:

Post a Comment