Saturday, April 12, 2014

What?!  A blog post 2 days in a row? Somebody stop me, I'm out of control.  This is what happens when I'm not unpacking boxes all day.  Not that we're totally unpacked.  Nope, I don't foresee that occurring for the next year or so.  I've just given up...
Now that the warm weather is here to stay, we've liberated August's feet from his jammie outfits and dress him in real kid clothes.  Today's outfit is courtesy of Aunt April and Uncle Greg.  A dapper looking gentleman, although he looks slightly concerned about his company, Pink Pig and Baker Bear.

Hannah wanted her picture taken too.  We were heading out to family swim at the Y.  It was Hannah's first swim since August's birthday and August's first swim since his birthday as well.  Hannah, of course, had a blast.  August didn't hate it, so I'd consider it a win!  The best part was that Joseph was able to come!


Dimples!

No comments:

Post a Comment