| Papa was the official sled conductor |
Tuesday, January 28, 2014
Hannah's First Snow!
A series of events occurred today that started with a planned trip to Charleston for a Dr. appt and to visit Joseph, and ended with a minor meltdown, several calls/texts to Joseph, and a visit to my former Dr. instead. Which led us to enjoy a rare snow day at home in NC. Hannah's first snow day! We missed Daddy, but had fun sledding and going for a walk around town. We also had fun going inside and warming up next to the fire. I don't know about Hannah, but I'm good for another 3 years and I'm looking forward to visiting Charleston this weekend when it's 60-70 degrees. See you soon, Joseph!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Sarah! I was just thinking about you the other night! I was at Gold's Gym and watching the Biggest Loser. They did a Triathlon and I was so happy thinking about my time at NIFS. Thank you for encouraging me every step of the way and helping me establish a desire to lead a healthy lifestyle.
ReplyDeleteTake care!
KDsvis! We were just talking about you the other day! What are you up to?
Delete