First we start with breakfast. Hannah's favorites are toast and omelets. And she loves feeding herself. I remind myself that kiddos, clothes, and furniture are all washable.Then we go to the Y where she plays with her friends while I teach or train. From what I'm told, she goes a mile a minute, keeps the teachers on their toes, and is favored because she doesn't cry when I leave. Although last week she pinched another girl because she wanted a toy she was playing with. I'm sure she asked nicely first...They were playing together today, so no bridges burned.
Rested and recharged after a morning nap, the rest of the day is fun and getting into mischief.
![]() |
| I don't know what that Daisy did, but it sure did get a look! |
We go for walks, look for flowers, visit Petey puppy, dig in the dirt, swing, play at the park, and play with one of the dozens of awesome toys Grandma spoils her with, all of which make noise, sing songs, or light up. We keep Duracell in business...







Has the Petey Pup reciprocated Hannah's affection yet?
ReplyDeleteGreat Uncle Petey tolerates Hannah. Most of the time...
ReplyDeleteTo his defense, she isn't really able to discern between a gentle pat and a tug that gets a fistful of fur.