We had a great visit to Gatlinburg to meet up with Joe, Teresa, Cassie, Alan, and Nathaniel for a weekend vacation. We visited the Tennessee Museum of Aviation and went hiking in the Great Smoky Mountain National Park. Hannah had a fun time with her cousin Nathaniel. I expect that during the next visit (hopefully in March for Hannah's 1st Birthday) Nathaniel will be more mobile and will be able to escape Hannah's curious hands. Still learning "gentle"...
Luggage all pack and she's ready to go.
Where'd the sunshine go?
Joseph, Cassie, and the cousins
Hiking to Laurel Falls. Comfy in the backpack on Dad and tossing socks off along the way.
Nathaniel and I. Despite reassurance from the ranger, the trail was not stroller compatible, so we took turns carrying this guy to the waterfall and back. He may be a few months younger, but don't let his youth fool you...he's just as heavy as Hannah!
Nathaniel and his Dad, Alan. I don't think Alan's face has ever graced this blog. So here we go. Alan pushed the empty stroller the whole hike while Cassie and I traded Nathaniel.
As I was writing this blog I hear Hannah smacking her lips. She found my coffee cup and was licking off the top. That's my girl!
No comments:
Post a Comment