Sunday, December 25, 2011
Moving Day!
Merry Christmas and Happy Moving Day!
We had a great trip down to NC today. We left around 7am with Joseph (Papa Penguin for our walkie talkie handles) driving the truck and the trailer with the car (both packed to the gills) and I (Sugar Plum Fairy) following with Hannah (Little Elf) and Boone (Lump o' Coal). Hannah was very well behaved and Boone was a great back seat babysitter. They only started to get a little antsy with 20 minutes to go. I HIGHLY recommend traveling on Christmas day as traffic was wonderful and it only took about 9 1/2 hours with three stops. Tomorrow is Christmas with the Utz family!
Hannah on Christmas morning
Lump O' Coal squeezed in between the seats
Welcome to NC! Joseph and the trailer in front. Look Mom, I'm leaving a safe driving distance (which is negated by driving and taking a picture, I guess).
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



No comments:
Post a Comment