Bring out the old newspapers, bubble wrap, and foam peanuts...we have some packing to do!
Congrats to Joseph, the newest member of the team at Curtiss-Wright Controls in Gastonia, NC. He'll be starting his new position as Process Engineer just after the New Year. I've asked (and heard the explanation) several times about what he'll be doing, but since I'm a fitness instructor and (apparently) all I do is biceps curls, count reps to 15, and give directions to the beach, I still don't fully understand. So, if Hannah were to ask "what does Daddy do when he goes to work", here's the kiddo description: "I develop the processes to help the mechanics to fix the small parts of airplanes more efficiently." Saving money and time, that's my kind of guy.
So we're loading up the truck and we're moving to Beverly..., Columbus that is. My parents extended an invitation to live at the apartment on their property while we save a little money and decide where we'd ultimately like to end up. Moving back in with the rents! But it will be a great situation and I am excited to take some time off of full-time work and take care of Hannah. Big changes for everyone!
Boone's being on his best behavior to make sure he's coming too.
No comments:
Post a Comment