Friday, March 18, 2011

Hannah's First Week





We've been home for a couple of days now and are getting into a routine...or as much of a routine you can get into with a newborn. We've been on walks around the neighborhood, had a birthday party, and went downtown yesterday to see the green canal for St. Patty's Day. We had our first Dr. appt today and she is very healthy and up to 7lbs. She sleeps well and only cries when she's hungry. Boone's not so sure about her, but is getting used to her little sister.

4 comments:

  1. Love the pics! Are you sure you trust Booney Bear to be that close to Hannah's beautiful face? Just kidding! I know he will love her!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Boone is still under very close supervision until he proves to be a good big brother. he's still not too sure about him, but will hopefully adjust soon.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I just talked to my Gramma today and she said to pass along congratulations to the Harriman family!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Davis! I need to email you. Soon, very, very soon...

    ReplyDelete